SLODA offers high quality Laptop Battery, Power banks, Power Tools and more other power products. We are passionate about excellence. Thanks for your purchase!
Compatible Part Numbers:
MacBook Air 13″ A1237 A1304 A1245.
MacBook Air 13″ A1237 (MacBook Air 1,1 Early2008)
MacBook Air 13″ A1304 (MacBook Air 2,1 Late 2008, Mid 2009)
MacBook Air 13″ A1237 (MacBook Air 1,1 Early 2008)
MB003xx/A MBAIR 13.3/1.6/2/80HDD
MacBook Air 13″ A1304 (MacBook Air 2,1 Late 2008)
MB543xx/A MBAIR 13.3/1.6/2/120HDD
MB940xx/A MBAIR 13.3/1.86/2/128FLASH
MacBook Air 13″ A1304 (MacBook Air 2,1 Mid 2009)
MC233xx/A MBAIR 13.3/1.86/2/120HDD
MC234xx/A MBAIR 13.3/2.13/2/128FLASH
1.Please check your battery part number or laptop model to ensure you are getting the correct battery for your laptop before purchase.
2.If you are not sure about the compatibility of this item or need help finding out the part number you need, feel free to email us for advice.
3.This battery works with laptops manufactured in MacBook Air 13″ A1245 (A1237 A1304 Early 2008 Late 2008 Mid 2009) ONLY.
4.Not compatible for laptops MacBook Air 13″ A1405/A1496/A1466/A1377/A1369.
1 x Battery for Apple A1245
1 x Free Screwdrivers
Buy with confidence:
12 months warranty!
24 x 7 Email Support!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Battery type: rechargable Li-Polymer battery. Voltage: 7.2V. Capacity: 5200mAh/37Wh, 2 cells.
- Battery operation time: approximately 2.5 hours. Actual operation time will depend on how much electricity is required by the device and how you use it.
- Please be noted that this battery is compatible for Macbook Air 13″ 2008-2009 ONLY. Check both model number and Apple year to choose the right battery you need, or contact us for professional suggestion!
- Please install the battery and use it according to our user manual asap after receiving, do NOT leave it unused for a long time (2 months), in case of any potential damage.
- Up to 500 recharge cycles over the life of the battery. CE /FCC /RoHS Certified for safety. Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability.